If you feel working out is completed then just for your sketcher’s have made their new product Skechers Workout Walker footwear, that makes your walking a workout. This Skechers Working Workout is loaded with performance and comfort technology; a carbon-infused plate is included to add more spring to your stem. Now your ultimate walking workout is ready, just put them on and walk.
Sketcher is the third largest athletic footwear company in United State. This multinational American footwear company was founded in 1992 by Robert Greenberg. More than 11700 employees work for them. According to the report of July 2022 Sketcher’s shop is located in nearly around 4355 locations and has 70+ offices and showrooms.
They are selling their shoes in more than 180 countries. In 2021 they sold more than 200 million shoes. According to the report from sketcher’s website In 2021, they generated a revenue of $6.285 billion with an operating income of $582.2 million and a net income of $741.5 million. In 2022, they had a $1.87 billion sale. Their Total asset is estimated to be around $6.677 billion.
Feature of new Skechers Workout Walker
In this season’s Walking Workout you can walk in style and with much comfort.
- They have a breathable mesh upper that keeps you nice and dry, which is really good for all-day wear.
- They also have lace-up features which give you an adjustable fit.
- They have padding going all the way around the collar and tongue of the shoes, which will give you a nice supportive feel.
- There are two pulls at the front and back, which will assist you with an easy entry in the shoes.
- These shoes have Hyber Bust Cushioning which is ultra-lightweight and gives you a good responsive feel.
- These shoes featured HYPER ARC technology, which is good for your walking and gives you comfort all day.
- Underneath they have a Goodyear rubber outsole, which is quite grippy and durable and will help you to have a stable feel under your feet.
Related Article: Loom – The Best Waterproof Sneakers for All Weathers
- Skechers Uno
- Max Cushioning
- Skechers Work, Go Walk, Go Run and Go Golf
- Arc feet
- Sketcher’s slip in
- Sketcher’s foamies etc.
- GOrun Ride 9 is for Long Runs
- GOrun Speed Elite Hyper is for Short running. You can also do workout wearing this
- GOrun Speed Freek is for Speed workouts
- GOrun Forza 4 Hyper is for Best Stability. If you love to work out for a long time or a short period this shoe is perfect for you.
Skechers makes running shoes or workout shoes that are designed specifically to work with your feet—not the other way around. When you need to go fast, Skechers gives you the power and stability you need, not confining features or materials.
Our GOrun collection is built for a runner that focuses on speed—box out on long runs and pushes your limits on races and workouts when you’re wearing a pair of GOrun shoes.
The GOrun Speed Elite is Skechers’ answer to the growing need for more support from its running shoes or workout shoes. Thanks to its new GOrun cushioning system, the shoe cradles your entire foot for a longer period of time, which helps prevent sprains and bruises during long-distance runs.
The updated heel counter also helps you make it through the start of your run without going airborne, allowing you to make push-off sooner before it’s too late—but not so fast that you risk straining your knees.
Are Skechers shoes good for exercise and the gym?
The shoes have Air Cooled Memory Foam sole which offers cushioning under your foot and also absorbs the impact of every move you make while exercising.
Can I wear running shoes to gym?
It is preferable not to wear running shoes to the gym as it doesn’t provide enough stability for your lateral movements.
What type of shoes should I wear for fitness walking?
The shoes with a drop of 10mm and a heel that is undercut with no flare are recommended for walking
Also Read: How to Lose Belly Fat Without Losing Weight?