You probably have heard about numerous benefits of Creatine and vitamins for bodybuilding but did you ever know a fact?
In the U.S. a majority of sports nutrition supplements sum up to a total of $3.1 billion in annual sales contain Creatine in them.
Your answer might have been ‘NO’.
If so then let you first know something about Creatine and then, we will continue to the benefits of Creatine and vitamins for bodybuilding.
Creatine is a nutrient that can be found in foods such as fish, red meat, and beans and can also be found in some of our body parts such as the liver, kidneys, pancreas, and the brain.
50% of Creatine is naturally found in these body parts. Therefore, Creatine is not a magic word. You consume it daily from your foods, mostly from non-veg foods.
Yes, they also consume it from their foods such as beans but in very small amounts as compared to the non-vegetarians. Why? Because there are many benefits of Creatine in the growth of muscles and body. It is widely used by athletes and some older people to get some energy for performing their daily exercises.
Yet despite the researched benefits of Creatine, some people avoid the use of Creatine because they’re afraid of thinking that taking it daily is injurious to health and there are Creatine side effects.
So, are the Creatine side effects portraits a bigger picture than the benefits of Creatine? Let’s find out!
Let us list out some of the harmful effects of taking Creatine for which you have been reading this article:
Some of the Creatine side effects include the following:
- Kidney Damage
- Liver Damage
- Weight Gain
- Digestive Problems
- Kidney Stones
- Muscle cramps
- Compartment Syndrome
How Does Creatine Affect Your Body? How Does Creatine Side Effects Works?
Since Creatine is a nutrient its effect on our body is not so high and severe. If you are taking it on a daily basis with high doses of something about 10 grams with other vitamins for bodybuilding then It can cause muscles to draw water from the whole body. Loss of water from the body can affect your body in many ways such you can become the prey! With dehydration, your muscles cramp rate may increase.
Does Creatine Really Damage Your Kidneys|Myth or Truth?
Creatine Supplements along with vitamins for bodybuilding sometimes raise the level of creatinine in the blood which is a measure to diagnose kidney or liver problems because creatinine is a waste product that is to be filtered by the kidney. Now, since you are taking it in normal doses the amount of creatinine produced in the blood is easily filtered by your kidneys and hence your kidneys remain safe. But if you are taking that supplement nutrient in high doses of 10 grams or 15 grams then the quantity of creatinine also increases which then becomes harder for kidneys to filter resulting in damage to the kidneys.
Want to Stay Away From this Problems?
The answer is a big YES’,
So, to stay away from these problems, some plans are to be followed strictly which are listed below:
- First of all, if you are taking high doses of vitamins for bodybuilding to get more benefits of Creatine daily, then you should stop it immediately. Health remains safe if you are taking 5 grams of it per day.
- Are you drinking an adequate amount of water per day?
If not then start drinking water brother! Because water is the only thing that can reduce the harm level of your body. Take 3 to 4 liters of water during the workout.
- Do you exercise under extreme heat conditions? If this answer is also yes, then stop doing exercise in the heat or under the sun, because if you are doing that then you are losing a large amount of water from your body very rapidly resulting in dehydration and cramps in your body.
- Avoid thinking of taking the benefits of Creatine on an empty stomach as it can cause cramping in the stomach.
So, now you are aware of the side effects of taking excessive benefits of Creatine and the problems caused due to it and also you have got the knowledge to stay out of it.
But we all know that every product has got some side effects and some good effects also. We have discussed the side effects of exploiting the benefits of Creatine and vitamins for bodybuilding, so now we will understand the actual benefits of Creatine without actually misusing it.
There are many benefits of Creatine, let’s discuss those now.
Benefits of Creatine
You must be thinking why read this article to learn the vitamins for bodybuilding and the benefits of Creatine as you already know its harms so, you are not going to be using it, right?
There must be no benefits of Creatine, right? Vitamins for bodybuilding must not be used, right?
If you think so, then I must say that you are thinking wrong and you are unaware of some of the most important benefits of Creatine and vitamins for bodybuilding which you should know.
So, just relax and take your sit as here I am going to tell you some interesting facts and benefits of Creatine and vitamins for bodybuilding, which you are unaware of.
Foods Containing Creatine:
There are large numbers of supplements and vitamins for bodybuilding that contain Creatine in it. Monohydrate Creatine is now available as a supplement which is perhaps the best but here we will be talking about the foods that we eat daily, does they contain Creatine in them and if yes then what is the amount of Creatine it contains? Let’s now list the foods that are rich in Creatine monohydrate.
- Animal meat: one pound of Beef contains 5 grams of Creatine and that one pound of red meat contains 2 grams.
- Fish: there are 4.5 grams in one pound of salmon. Other kinds of seafood such as tuna, sushi, and sashimi also contain rich amounts of nutrients.
- Milk: it has been researched that 1 liter of milk contains 1.5 grams of Creatine in it.
Now you know that which food contains what amount of Creatine, we will be discussing the benefits of Creatine and vitamins for bodybuilding.
The Benefits of Creatine are as follows:
- Creatine helps muscle cells to produce an extra amount of energy which can be utilized to do more exercises.
- It can raise the levels of insulin-like growth in the body and muscles. It increases the mass of muscle.
- It can increase the water-holding capacity of your muscles and hence more quickly the muscle grows.
- It can improve the intensity of exercise performance by 15%
- It can help you to fight Parkinson’s disease by reducing the level of dopamine.
- It fights with other neurological diseases like Alzheimer’s disease, ischemic stroke, epilepsy, etc.
- It has also shown the benefits of fighting against Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALA).
- It may lower the blood and sugar levels of your body and can fight against diabetes.
- It can improve the functionality of our brain. Searchers have found that the brain requires a significant amount of ATP to function properly.
Vitamins For Bodybuilding:
Hey! Welcome to this manual on Bodybuilding.
First of all, I would like to “Congratulate” you that you have made it this far to the “vitamins for bodybuilding” part.
Here, I will be teaching you everything you need to do to have a great muscular body.
So are you excited to read this? Of course yes’ and that is why you are reading this article right? So let’s start!
What is the first thing to keep in mind to build a muscular body?
Bodybuilding stimulates your muscle growth. But if you want to maintain and enhance your body weight, you need to have a good structure in your diet and essential vitamins for bodybuilding.
So, first of all, you need to change your fooding style, you must include nutritional foods and vitamins for bodybuilding in your daily diet only then you can stay in the best shape possible.
Thinking about the foods that can yield proper nutrition? Don’t worry, here I will be providing you with information about the foods that you must include in your diet plan.
Here is a basic overview of the nutrients your body needs :
- Proteins: It is the chemical building block by the help of which our tissue, cells, and organs are made.
- Carbohydrates: it is your source of energy that is composed of simple and complex carbohydrates.
- Fats: These are your energy storage units.
- Vitamins: these are required for your bodily operations and are produced naturally. Vitamins for bodybuilding are very crucial.
Do you know which vitamins for bodybuilding and minerals are important for body growth? Okay if you don’t know, then no need to worry as I am here to help you choose the right vitamins for bodybuilding and minerals.
So, now let’s discuss the important vitamins for bodybuilding and minerals you need for Bodybuilding :
- Calcium: it is a mineral that makes your bones teeth and muscles stronger and also plays a vital role in muscle contraction and energy metabolism.
- Iron: iron forms part of hemoglobin, the red pigment of blood which is essential for maintaining energy levels high.
- Vitamin C: this type of vitamin for bodybuilding protects against energy-sapping infections and also protects the body from exercise-induced oxidative stress.
- Vitamin D: This helps the body to absorb calcium and phosphorus. (sources: oily fish, olive oil, eggs, yogurt, sunflower seeds, etc.
- Vitamin B12: A type of vitamin for bodybuilding B12 ensures that the brain and muscles are working efficiently. (sources: Eggs, marmite, meat, milk, etc,.)
Here are some FAQs about the benefits of Creatine.
Ques. When were the benefits of Creatine identified?
Ans. Creatine was first identified in the year 1832 by Michael Eugene Chevreul. Once he isolated the water extract of skeletal muscle and named that crystal precipitate after the Greek word (KREAS).
Ques. Can it be found in vertebrates?
Ans. Yes, It can be found in vertebrates where it facilitates the recycling of Adenosine Triphosphate(ATP).
Ques. Do Creatine side effects cause any problems in excretion?
Ans. In the 1920 study, it was concluded that consumption of Creatine in large amounts did not result in its excretion process.
Ques. Are the benefits of Creatine synthesized?
Ans. Yes, it is synthesized in the liver and kidneys at an estimated rate of 8.3mmol.
So, guys here we have learned all the things that are required for building good physical health and especially, the vitamins for bodybuilding.
Nowadays fitness plays a vital role in living a respectful and healthy life. We must do beginner workout routine for men and eat healthy foods to stay fit.
You know what? According to today’s society if you don’t build a good physique, then you are not fit to live with society and friends, I think it is good.
Don’t be lazy and weak, wake up early and start your day with some healthy meals and exercises.