Nowadays a lot of fitness influencers have emerged on social media platforms like Youtube, Tik-Tok, Instagram, and others. The physique they show up with looks stunning on screen. This naturally leaves the audience curious about how they achieved such beauty. A few of them count to be trends and the rest of the few tips might not be appropriate to follow up with. Among all of them, there is a fitness influencer named Daisy Keech Workout.
Gym freak Daisy Keech appears to lead a healthy life indeed who doesn’t believe in extremes. Daisy Keech has a few free workout tutorials that give her audience an idea about how she achieved her “Keech Peach”.
In this post, we will discuss about how you can get most of the benefits from Daisy Keech Workout
The Daisy Keech Workout
The Daisy Keech workout is bicycle crunches for a minute that must count to 15 reps per side to perform the workout. Lie on your back, bend one of your legs, and rest the other foot against your knee. Your leg is now at a 90-degree angle.
After that, the individual performing the Daisy Keech workout has to crunch their opposite elbow, which must be touching the bent knee. The Daisy Keech workout says to count till it’s been 15 reps on each side, or it has to be 30 seconds per side, as many as possible.
Daisy Keech’s workout suggests doing a core workout for 5 to 10 minutes every time an individual hits a gym if they are hiring the gym twice or thrice a week. It is a good place for someone who wants to start their journey towards living a healthy life by working out.
What is Daisy Keech Hourglass AB Workout?
Daisy Keech Hourglass AB’s workout is fast and effective. The Hourglass AB’s workout is designed to cinch the waist, flatten your stomach and give you that hourglass figure most women covet.
The Hourglass AB workout can burn calories and tone your core! The exercises are designed to engage the abdominal muscles without taxing your shoulders or back.
Working out your abdominal muscles is far-reaching, with another significant benefit being that they help build strength and stamina throughout the day. The Hourglass AB workout is designed to help you reach your fitness goals, and it comes with an eight-minute AB video that will have you feeling like you’ve had an entire workout in under ten minutes.
What is Daisy Keech ABs’ workout?
The Daisy Keech AB workout consists of the following exercises:
1. Basic Crunches:
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Place your hands behind your head, elbows pointing up and shoulders back.
- Inhale and lift your chest toward the ceiling, keeping the abdominals tight throughout the movement.
- Hold for a couple of seconds, then exhale and lower back down to starting position.
2. Bicycle Kicks: Bicycle kicks are a great exercise to strengthen your core.
3. Jack Knives: The exercise involves balancing on one leg and then the other while simultaneously supporting your body with your arms and hands.
4. Russian Twists: The Russian twist exercise is a type of exercise that involves twisting your upper body while keeping your back straight.
5. Toe Taps:
- First, stand with your feet together, toes pointing straight ahead and heels facing down.
- Bend at the knee and reach forward with your right hand, placing it just above your toes.
- If you reached for your toe with your hand, you would grab your foot and pull it back towards you.
- Repeat on both legs.
6. Bicycle Crunches: Similar to bicycle kicks, lying on your back, bend one leg and rest the opposite foot against your knee so your leg is at a 90-degree angle.
7. Scissor Kicks: This exercise is easy to do and increases your heart rate.
8. Reverse Crunches: This helps to work your rectus abdominis, i.e., your six-pack.
9. Butterfly Kicks: Flutter kicks, aka butterfly kicks, is an exercise that works the muscles of your core, specifically the lower rectus abdominal muscles, plus the hip flexors. They mimic a swimming stroke but are performed on dry land.
What is Daisy Keech 8 minutes AB Workout?
Daisy Keech 8 minutes AB workout consists of several different workouts that require 8 minutes to perform.
- Keep your legs and knees bent in a tabletop position to perform an elevated crunch.
- Then, after you engage your core, crunch your upper torso towards your knees and down your lower back to the starting point.
For the next 15 sec, rest while lying down on the floor
Bent toe for 8 minutes AB workout:
- In bent toe taps, first, bend your legs in a tabletop position and then move down your right leg till it taps the floor
- Move up your legs in a tabletop position.
- Next, do the same process for the left leg.
- To perform this exercise, first, lie on your back and keep your legs in a table top position
- Raise your head, placing both hands next to your head.
- Next, breathe in to lift from the floor and move your legs (by keeping them in tabletop position) towards your chest
- Breathe out to get to your starting point.
- First, lie on the floor, raise your head by raising your shoulder off the ground
- Place both your hand just below your head.
- Keep your knees in a tabletop position.
- Straighten your left leg, move your right leg towards your chest
- Twist your upper body so that your left side of the chest touches your right knee.
- Do the same for the other leg too.
Russian Twists Exercise:
- Sit straight on the floor, move your legs up and bend your knees so that your legs don’t touch the ground.
- Then twist your upper body from one side to another as much as possible.
Leg Raises :
- Lie on your back and keep your legs straight and praised together
- Lift them towards the ceiling and down it but make sure that it doesn’t touch the floor or there is at least a minimum gap between your legs and the ground.
- Repeat it for a min.
Superwoman’s exercise: Lie on your stomach and lift your arms, hands, heads, and legs off the floor and extend your hands straight in front.
If you work for a minimum of 8 to 10 minutes exercising, then you can notice the changes in your body.
You lose 1 to 2 percent of body fat every month. With regular AB workout, your ABs’ can unveil in 3 to 2 years.
Lunges are an effective way to tone and build lean muscle mass in your thighs and buttocks. The Hourglass AB exercise works your core, abdominals, glutes, and hamstrings while giving your buttocks a lift.
Lunges can be performed at the start of your hourglass workout or with additional sets as you build fitness. Begin by making 10 to 12 lunges on each leg at a time.
Fruits, veggies, whole grains, nuts, seeds, legumes, fatty fish, and tea can help your fat-burning and body composition.